Sinning across Sydney

My Saturday mornings have become mini-missions each weekend. I take Theo to kendo in Willougby, then set off on different adventures.
Today, my goal was to find ‘Sinning Across Spain’ by my most amazing friend, Ailsa Piper. I decided I had to build in a quintessentially Sydney walk, to honour the spirit of the book.

I parked in Kirribilli and walked across the Bridge and into the Rocks. I was disappointed to find that the Ariel Bookshop there didn’t have a copy (but they’re now getting the book in!), but took the opportunity to have a look at the remodelled Museum of Contemporary Art.

Here’s the view from the sculpture gallery and cafe on the MCA roof:


Then I strolled back across the Bridge ...







… drove to the Constant Reader bookshop in Crows Nest and saw …



So of course, I grabbed it and told everyone in the store that it was a must-read and that they’d better all tune in to LNL this Thursday, because Ailsa is going to be interviewed by Phillip Adams!
Enough for now … time to start walking with Ailsa …