2009 plans

2009 is full of new projects. The manuscript for Mega Dramas, a new collection of plays for high school, is due at Macmillan in the middle of Feb, so I'm cutting and polishing those, while researching and shaping ideas for the series of scripts on mental illness I'm writing with MIEACT which we'll be workshopping early in March.
For those of you in NSW, I'll be running a Writing Monologues workshop at the NSW Writers Centre next Saturday 31 January. I was also delighted to be commissioned to write an article for their publication NEWSwrite.
Thanks to Theo Murray for my new author photo.
Phew - when I take stock of all that I have to do, I'm glad that I live so near so many great snorkelling spots. It's such a magical way to take a break! Here's a photo I took on Thursday of my son Alex saying g'day to a groper: